We are no longer accepting applications for Oasis employment.
We are looking for smiling faces to join our team! If you are looking for a job that is fun, rewarding, and challenging (Oh! and competitive pay), don’t settle for just any summer job. Join the crew at Billings’ best and newest outdoor water park! Don’t delay…apply today!
Oasis offers positions on our:
- Lifeguard Crew – Life Guard Job Description
- Swim Instructors Crew – Swim Instructor Job Description
- Concessions Crew (Food Service) – Concession/Admissions Job Description
- Admissions Crew (Guest Services) – Concession/Admissions Job Description
- Pool Manager- Pool experience recommended but not required
- Enchanted Ever After Character – Job Description
Most positions require that you are at least 15 years old. We are currently accepting applications click link Oasis Employee Application
This spring Oasis will be working with Gail Nutting (our preferred instructor) at Rocky Mountain College for Life Guard Training Courses. Dates: Either April 14-16, 2023 or May 19-21, 2023. Register NOW!
If the swimming portion of the Guard Course is of concern to you there will be an alternative option of a Shallow Water Life Guard Certificate that is sufficient for employment at Oasis. The in-class training is generally the same as the regular lifeguard certification. The difference is the swimming criteria and some of the deepwater rescue techniques.
The cost of guard certification is $150 but Oasis will reimburse the fee for new or returning Oasis employees after one month of operation and qualified employment. Guard training will be limited to the first 15 so please fill out the registration form to secure your place in class.
- Remember the shallow water certification will only be valid for shallow water facilities (less than 5′ depth).
- It is the responsibility of the employee to obtain the lifeguard certification in order to be considered for employment as a lifeguard.
There is a couple of other lifeguard training available around Billings. Rocky Mountain College and the YMCA both offer lifeguard certification classes. We work directly with Gail Nutting at Rocky Mountain College to provide the certification. Gail can be reached at (406)670-7152. Guards are welcome to seek other opportunities as well for certification as a professional life guard however reimbursement may vary.
Those interested in working as a swim instructor should consider obtaining a WSI (Water Safety Instructor) certification or equivalent. Although not required this certification and experience are highly recommended and have additional compensation.
We offer an outstanding work environment, great pay, and flexible schedules. Be part of the team that ensures Oasis is the summer’s coolest place to hang! Because we care about families and kids having a great time, applicants must be outgoing, friendly, and willing to offer outstanding guest service!