Oasis is NOW accepting applications for 2020 Summer employment.
We are looking for smiling faces to join our team! Don’t settle for just any summer job and join the crew at Billings’ best and newest outdoor water park!
Oasis offers positions on our:
- Lifeguard Crew – Life Guard Job Description
- Swim Instructors Crew – Swim Instructor Job Description
- Concessions Crew (Food Service) – Concession/Admissions Job Description
- Admissions Crew (Guest Services) – Concession/Admissions Job Description
- Pool Manager- Pool experience recommended but not required
Most positions require that you are at least 15 years old. We are currently accepting applications click this link to fill out our online application or (download following PDF) Oasis Employee Application submit via mail to: Oasis, PO Box 50489 Billings, MT 59105 or email to: email@example.com.
Life Guard Course
This summer Oasis will be working with Gail Nutting at Rocky Mountain College for Life Guard Training Courses. The next date is to be determined by necessity. Click this link to fill out our online registration.
If the swimming portion of the Guard Course is of concern to you there will be an alternative option of a Shallow Water Life Guard Certificate that is sufficient for employment at Oasis. The in-class training is the generally the same as the regular life guard certification. The difference is the swimming criteria and some of the deep water rescue techniques.
The cost of guard certification is $150 but Oasis will cover $100 of the cost for new or returning Oasis employees after one month of operation and qualified employment. Space will be limited to the first 15 so please fill out the registration form to secure your place in class.
- Remember the shallow water certification will only be valid for shallow water facilities (less than 5′ depth).
- It is the responsibility for the employee to obtain the life guard certification in order to be considered for employment as a life guard.
There are a couple of other lifeguard trainings available around Billings. Rocky Mountain College and the YMCA both offer lifeguard certification classes. Please contact them directly for class schedules and offerings.
Those interested in working as a swim instructor should consider obtaining a WSI (Water Safety Instructor) certification or equivalent. Although not required this certification and experience is highly recommended.
We offer an outstanding work environment, great pay and flexible schedules. Be part of the team that ensures Oasis is the summer’s coolest place to hang! Because we care about families and kids having a great time, applicants must be outgoing, friendly and willing to offer outstanding guest service!