Online Refund Guidelines:
Online purchases are normally refundable, with the following conditions:
- Ticket, product or service is not used or redeemed.
- Refund request must be within 30 days of purchase
- The Paradise Passes is valid only for the guest(s) for whom the pass was enrolled at time of purchase and are non-transferable. Improper entry attempts/use may result in immediate revocation and/or prosecution.
- A Family Paradise Pass is valid for family members living in one household.
- Replacement passes will be issued for an administrative charge of $15 and will be issued only for the guests to whom it was originally issued. A pictured ID and receipt may be required. Photo ID positively matching the guest at the admissions area will be required for park entry in the event biometric confirmation fails to match that which is stored for the passholder.
- Paradise passes are non-refundable. Any abuse of pass privileges or park guidelines including: endangering the safety of self or others, harassment, failure to adhere to staff instructions or behavior deemed inappropriate by management may result in immediate and/or permanent revocation (for current and/or future seasons) without refund.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (our information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
You can shop at The Oasis with complete confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net,
a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and
electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of
sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit
card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
• 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
• Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
• Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
www.billingsoasis.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
543 Aronson Avenue
Billings, Montana 59105